M.S.R.P. when new - $7,999.00
Although this WaveRunner is 10 years old it is in practically new condition with only 6.1 hours on the motor and hull. It has had only one owner and has rarely been used. It has been kept under a cover when not in use. The overall condition is excellent with no tears or wear on the seating surfaces. The only defects I know of is a 1/16" chip in the fiberglass and a tear on one of the rear rubber mats. I just installed a brand new battery.
This Waverunner seats 3 and is capable of reaching almost 60 mph on smooth water and can tow a skier.
The 1999 WaveRunner XL1200 Ltd. The new standard for luxury, performance and comfort. In 1998, the WaveRunner XL1200 personal watercraft debuted as the most complete, most luxurious, three-person watercraft ever built and was duly honored "Watercraft of the Year." Last year, when other manufacturers dreamed of building a watercraft as good as the XL1200, Yamaha was already dreaming of how to make the best watercraft ever built better. Introducing the all-new WaveRunner XL1200 Ltd. personal watercraft, redesigned from the hull up.
- 1,176cc 3-cylinder 2-stroke 155 HP Yamaha engine
- oil injection
- digital ignition
- direct drive transmission
- electric start
- (3) Mikuni Super BN 44 carburetors w/accelerator pump
- Quick Shift Trim System
- fingertip throttle, tilt steering
- (2) rear-view mirrors
- digital multifunction panel including: mode system, speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, oil gauge, and more; warning light system for: low oil/fuel, volts, water temp, and engine temp
- glove box
- large bow and stern storage with 23.5-gallon total capacity
- 1.45-gallon oil capacity
- 18.5-gallon fuel capacity including 3.1-gallon reserve tank
- stainless 3-blade impeller
- 3 passenger capacity
- 780lb dry weight
- fire extinguisher
Dimensions of: 124in length, 45in height, 48in width, and 54in seat length.
Comes with trailer
More pictures available